Have you considered embedding a pharmacist in your practice? Are there opportunities to collaborate with your local community pharmacies? If you are a pharmacist, are you looking for ideas on how to expand and or enhance your services?
Please join MiHIA for a panel discussion with area clinicians as they share and describe best practices for leveraging pharmacy services to improve quality and population health outcomes. Explore several examples and various models of utilizing pharmacists to assist with the management of chronic conditions, and optimizing medication use and management. This event features perspectives from leaders that highlight:
- Improving Quality Based Initiatives and Metrics
- Opportunities around payment for these services, and
- Describe Patient, Pharmacist and Physician experiences with these innovative models
After attending this session, participants should be able to:
- Identify areas of opportunity for collaboration to enhance patient care, and
- Describe potential funding options for pharmacy services
- Rachel Kollmeyer, PharmD, Pharmacy Clinical Care Coordinator, Spartan Nash
- Ryan Lalonde, PharmD, Supervisor, Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Services, MidMichigan Health
- Carrie Morrison, PharmD, Medical Science Liaison, Novo Nordisk
- Gregg Stefanek, DO, Family Physician / Client Medical Director to Dow, QuadMed
Who Should Attend:
Pharmacists, Physicians, Mid-Level Providers, Clinical Staff, Insurers, Human Resource/Benefits Leaders and students training to be a Pharmacist, Physician or Mid-Level Provider.